The QCPA Summer Camp is an eight week three session camp experience. The campers will "travel" to three continents and experience dance styles, arts and crafts, and performing techniques of several countries. In addition to participating in performing arts, campers will engage in daily academic activities in preparation for the upcoming school year. All activities are designed to foster physical, social, and academic growth. A virtual performance featuring all campers will be shared during the last week of August.
Camp South America ( June 21st-July 9th)
Camp Europe (July 19th- August 6th)
Camp Africa (August 16th- August 27th)
The Quinn Center for Performing Arts will close for deep cleaning and sanitization for one week between each camp session.
Only 10 campers per camp session
Registration Fee- $100
*Each camper will receive a QCPA 2021 Camp T-Shirt and Bag
Camp Tuition- $200 per week
*Campers may register for any number of sessions*
Included in tuition: Academic Materials, Craft Materials, Lunch, and Snacks
Masks will be required for all campers. Camp staff will test for the COVID-19 virus on a weekly basis.
To register, please click the link below!
Entry and Exit Policies and Procedures:
1. Campers are to be dropped off at the studio in a car line fashion and remain in their car until a staff members comes out to admit the campers for the day.
2. Parents are NOT permitted inside The Quinn Center for Performing Arts.
Parents should remain in their cars. Campers will be brought in and out of
The Quinn Center for Performing Arts by a Quinn Center for Performing
Arts staff member.
3. Campers should arrive at The Quinn Center for Performing Arts in a face
4. Campers will be screened prior to exiting their cars. Campers will receive the following screens:
Pulse Oximeter Checks
5. Parents will receive vital sign reports via the HiMama App
6. Upon clearance of the temperature and pulse oximeter screen, campers will
receive hand sanitizer and a pre-packaged hand washing sponge to wash
their hands with Hibiclens.
Cleaning Policies and Procedures:
1. The Quinn Center for Performing Arts will be professionally cleaned and sanitized weekly by Anago Cleaning Systems.
2. Between each activity, The Quinn Center for Performing Arts will be
cleaned with EPA approved cleaners and disinfectants.
3. Throughout the camp day, every 2 hours, a more thorough cleaning of
railings, doorknobs, light switches, tables, chairs, and all other high touch
surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected using EPA approved products.
If a camper or staff member tests positive for COVID-19:
1. An email will be sent to all camp families informing of the positive case in our facility. This email will contain information for testing for campers and families.
2. All campers will be required to be tested for the COVID-19 virus.
3. Test results MUST be reported to The Quinn Center for Performing Arts upon receipt.
4. The Quinn Center for Performing Arts will close immediately after discovering the case to deep clean and sanitize.
5. Camp will be closed until all results are back. All those who are negative will be prepared to return back to camp.
6. The individual(s) who test positive MUST quarantine for 10 days prior to returning to camp.
If a parent/guardian or someone living in a dancer or staff member’s home test positive:
1. The camper who lives in the home will not be permitted at camp and will be required to be tested for the COVID-19 virus. Camp will remain open until we receive the campers test results.
2. Test results MUST be reported to The Quinn Center for Performing Arts upon receipt.
3. If the student or staff member tests positive, all Quinn Center dancers MUST be tested for
the COVID-19 virus. If the student or staff member tests negative, camp will resume as
normal however that student or staff member will be required to quarantine from camp for 10 days.
In the event testing is required for the entire camp program, our Director will provide testing
location, date, and time for all campers and families.