On March 16, 2020, The Quinn Center for Performing Arts began conducting virtual classes through Zoom striving to assist in flattening the curve of the COVID-19 virus. As of March 2021, we are continuing to operate in Phase 2 of our reopening plan. We will operate on a hybrid schedule. We will have two weeks of in person classes and two weeks of virtual classes through Zoom. We will continue to reassess this plan on a monthly basis. We will follow to recommendations of the CDC and Department of Health to ensure our facility and protocols are appropriate.
Please see below for our COVID-19 policies and procedures:
Due to the 2020 COVID-19 health pandemic, the following protocols and procedures have been put in place for the health and safety of the dancers, parents, and staff at The Quinn Center for Performing Arts.
Entry and Exit Policies and Procedures:
1. Dancers are to be dropped off at the studio and will wait in their car until the door is opened for their class to enter.
2. Parents are NOT permitted inside The Quinn Center for Performing Arts. Parents should remain in their cars. Dancers will be brought in and out of The Quinn Center for Performing Arts by a Quinn Center for Performing Arts staff member.
3. Dancers should arrive at The Quinn Center for Performing Arts in a face mask.
4. Upon entry and exit dancers will receive the following screens:
5. Parents will receive vital sign data reports when your dancer leaves the studio.
6. Parents are not permitted to drive off until your dancer has passed the entry screen.
7. Upon clearance of the temperature and pulse oximeter screen, dancers will receive hand sanitizer and a pre-packaged hand washing sponge to wash their hands with Hibiclens.
8. Dancers will be required to keep their masks at all times in the building even while dancing.
9. Parents must pick up their dancer during our 15-minute class transition. If you are more than 15 minutes late to pick up your dancer, you will be charged a late fee of $15 which will be added to your tuition payment.
Cleaning Policies and Procedures:
1. The Quinn Center will be professionally cleaned, disinfected, and sanitized on a weekly basis by Anago Cleaning Systems.
3. Between each class, The Quinn Center for Performing Arts will be cleaned with EPA approved cleaners and disinfectants.
4. Throughout the studio day, every 2 hours, railings, door knobs, light switches, tables, chairs, and all other surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected using EPA approved products.
For further questions please do not hesitate to contact us!
Text "QCPA" to 21000 to join our VIP text club!