The 2Q Jr. Dance Company is The Quinn Center for Performing Arts Center’s Jr. traveling team. Auditions for the 2Q Dance Company are by INVITATION ONLY. The 2Q Dance Company will learn routines from various genres and perform at our annual recitals and outside opportunities. Dancers must be in 6th grade and below to audition. Dancers must be at least age 6. Dancers must adhere to the following requirements in order to participate:
· Dancers must take at least (2) hours of class per week; Dancer MUST take ballet.
· Dancers will rehearse from 5:00pm – 6:00pm every Thursday
- Sunday 1:00pm – 3:00pm will be used for extra rehearsals leading up to competition and
performances as needed
· Dancers can only miss (1) company rehearsal per month
· Parents must pay $75.00 for company dues in the months of January, June, and September
· Dancers are NOT permitted to miss any MASS REHEARSALS or SHOWS
To book the 2Q Jr. Dance Company for an event, please contact us at the firstname.lastname@example.org.